Tel Aviv photos: The beach, Gaudi, the old and the new
Today I was reminiscing about my trip during Eid el Adha in Israel and the awesome time I had in that city by going through some Tel Aviv photos. I also remembered the amazing time I had my second time around, during the summer. I absolutely love this city: The vibe, the nightlife, the gorgeous beach promenade, the great festivals and events that energize its center during the summer. It should be a must on anyone’s travel bucket list! And the influx of travelers from all over the world you stumble upon here is great as well. And so today, I had to transport my readership through the old and new of this city:
Tel Aviv photos: Beach promenade and downtown
1) Beautiful, expansive is the Tel Aviv beach promenade
2) Tel Aviv beach from above a dawn
3) gaudi-style building in Tel Aviv? Built in 1989 and dubbed "the Crazy House," it was designed by architect Leon Geneva
4) Part of the Tel Aviv skyline
Tel Aviv photos: Old Jaffa
5) One of my favorite buildings in the WORLD! And I have seen plenty Ironically, this building is located in the Old Jaffa district of Tel Aviv
6) St. Michael Greek Orthodox Church in Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv
7) Tel Aviv Old Jaffa streets - absolutely LOVED them
8) So in love with Old Jaffa's architecture - will have to write a post just about it soon!
Do you have any Tel Aviv photos? Share them in a comment below!
Flickr photos: 1) Yoav Lerman * 2) Shayan (USA) * 3) Flavio * 4) Jonas Hansel * 5) mac42 * 6) jaime.silva * 7) Mark Philpot * 8) Kit Logan *