Tel Aviv photos: The beach, Gaudi, the old and the new
Today I was reminiscing about my trip during Eid el Adha in Israel and the awesome time I had in that city by going through some Tel Aviv photos. I also remembered the amazing time I had my second time around, during the summer. I absolutely love this city: The vibe, the nightlife, the gorgeous beach promenade, the great festivals and events that energize its center during the summer. It should be a must on anyone’s travel bucket list! And the influx of travelers from all over the world you stumble upon here is great as well. And so today, I had to transport my readership through the old and new of this city:
Tel Aviv photos: Beach promenade and downtown
1) Beautiful, expansive is the Tel Aviv beach promenade
2) Tel Aviv beach from above a dawn
3) gaudi-style building in Tel Aviv? Built in 1989 and dubbed "the Crazy House," it was designed by architect Leon Geneva
4) Part of the Tel Aviv skyline
Tel Aviv photos: Old Jaffa
5) One of my favorite buildings in the WORLD! And I have seen plenty 😉 Ironically, this building is located in the Old Jaffa district of Tel Aviv
6) St. Michael Greek Orthodox Church in Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv
7) Tel Aviv Old Jaffa streets - absolutely LOVED them
8) So in love with Old Jaffa's architecture - will have to write a post just about it soon!
Do you have any Tel Aviv photos? Share them in a comment below!
Flickr photos: 1) Yoav Lerman * 2) Shayan (USA) * 3) Flavio * 4) Jonas Hansel * 5) mac42 * 6) jaime.silva * 7) Mark Philpot * 8) Kit Logan *